loose tonearm

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
podguy
Occasional Contributor

loose tonearm

Hi,My account just got suspended on billing grounds. I already have setup a bank account instead of credit cards for google to charge which it did twice but this time it ended in suspension.All information there is authentic and i can provide any details that google wants to verify this account whic...

Accepted Solutions
pooky
Occasional Contributor

Re: loose tonearm

Hi!

this schould solve the issue:

Hi,My account just got suspended on billing grounds. I already have setup a bank account instead of credit cards for google to charge which it did twice but this time it ended

in suspension.All information there is authentic and i can provide any details that google wants to verify this account whic...Hi,My account just got suspended on billing grounds. I already

have setup a bank account instead of credit cards for google to charge which it did twice but this time it ended in suspension.All information there is authentic and i can provide any details that google wants to verify this account whic...Hi,My account just got suspended on billing grounds. I already have setup a bank account instead of credit cards for google to charge which it did twice but this time it ended in suspension.All information there is authentic and i can provide any details that google wants to verify this account whic...

View solution in original post

All Replies
pooky
Occasional Contributor

Re: loose tonearm

Hi!

this schould solve the issue:

Hi,My account just got suspended on billing grounds. I already have setup a bank account instead of credit cards for google to charge which it did twice but this time it ended

in suspension.All information there is authentic and i can provide any details that google wants to verify this account whic...Hi,My account just got suspended on billing grounds. I already

have setup a bank account instead of credit cards for google to charge which it did twice but this time it ended in suspension.All information there is authentic and i can provide any details that google wants to verify this account whic...Hi,My account just got suspended on billing grounds. I already have setup a bank account instead of credit cards for google to charge which it did twice but this time it ended in suspension.All information there is authentic and i can provide any details that google wants to verify this account whic...