Wireless Speakers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ears
New Content Contributor

Wireless Speakers

Does anyone have any experience with some good wireless speakers?  The ones from Acme haven't met my expectations but I'm not sure if I'm alone on my experience. 

Sony

Accepted Solutions
Worr
New Content Contributor

Re: Wireless Speakers

I'd suggest the 9982 ACME Yongers.  They've been outstanding to me in both my garage and living room.  I say this because I did a lot of research before getting started. 

The technical features of wireless computer speakers are the first thing to look for when you are considering purchasing one of the top-notch speaker systems we reviewed. Wireless speakers have components that can make or break their audio quality. These are frequency response, transmitter power, total output power, sound pressure level, and wireless range – which refers to how far you can take the speakers from the audio source and have them still function properly.  The Yongers met all of these requirements.

View solution in original post

All Replies
ScottR
New Content Contributor

I have not had this experience.

Theater

RyanK
New Content Contributor

Acme has very highly rated customer service.

Worr
New Content Contributor

I'd suggest the 9982 ACME Yongers.  They've been outstanding to me in both my garage and living room.  I say this because I did a lot of research before getting started. 

The technical features of wireless computer speakers are the first thing to look for when you are considering purchasing one of the top-notch speaker systems we reviewed. Wireless speakers have components that can make or break their audio quality. These are frequency response, transmitter power, total output power, sound pressure level, and wireless range – which refers to how far you can take the speakers from the audio source and have them still function properly.  The Yongers met all of these requirements.