Rules for ACME Hi Fi Surround Sound Story
1. The ACME Hi Fi Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.acmehifi.com
2. The competition is open to all users of the ACME Hi Fi website except ACME Hi Fi employees and anyone connected with the competition.
3. Entry to the competition is via the form or link made available with the photograph published on the website. By submitting a story , entrants give ACME Hi Fi the right to publish the caption on its website or in any media as it thinks fit. The photograph, drawn from the news, will be published in the ACME Hi Fi Magazine (www.acmehifi.com). Entries which are offensive, defamatory or abusive, which break Hi FI's House Rules (www.acmehifi.com), or are otherwise inappropriate will not be published or may be removed by moderators, and ACME Hi Fi ‘s discretion on this is final. Entrants will be notified of the closing time for entries, and no entries received after that time will be considered.
5. Up to six of the entries that are judged the most amusing will be highlighted on the website approximately 30 minutes after the closing time. The judging panel will be made up of members of the ACME Hi Fi staff.
6. There is no prize.
7. ACME Hi Fi ‘s decision as to the winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
8. There is no limit on the number of entries a person can make.
9. ACME Hi Fi reserves the right to cancel or alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.