bluetooth headphones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jenniem
Avid Listener

bluetooth headphones

Does Acmehifi carry blue-tooth noise canceling headphones? I've looked all over your site but can't seem to locate any.

Accepted Solutions
DukeLukem
Occasional Contributor

Re: bluetooth headphones

Yes, Acme do carry Bluetooth headphone. Here's a pic of mine:

bt_headphone.jpg

View solution in original post

All Replies
LukeMar
Occasional Contributor

oh yeah,BT headphones would be cool Robot Happy

DukeLukem
Occasional Contributor

Yes, Acme do carry Bluetooth headphone. Here's a pic of mine:

bt_headphone.jpg

Angela
Frequent Contributor

WORTH THE $$ I forgot and left it in my ear when I got in my jet tub. I somehow knocked it off my ear. It literally was swimming in my jet tub. Fished it out, shook it, and let it dry. Plugged it up the next morning, tried it AND IT STILL WORKS!!! I was totally shocked. Thought I had thrown my money literally down the drain. LOVE IT!! Now, if it would just stay charged longer...4.5 hours of talk/music listening time is just not enough :
HaileyB
New Content Contributor

I hated having to take my phone out of my pocket all the time to take a call, or from a holster. I really wasn't sure what bluetooth device made it easier to answer calls simpler. I have always heard of Bose devices being top of the line with good sound and quality. I have Acme wireless speaker set for music and I'm a fan favorite for its rich sound quality. I researched the Acme bluetooth headset after seeing it in stores and having a need for a device to answer calls conveniently on the go. Knowing the standards of Acme quality I wanted to stick with a company with a good rep. I tried it out and I'm well pleased with it. It is also good that it doesn't go over the ear, making it difficult with sunglasses. Fits great and sound is great. Four stars is just because I haven't had it too long thats all. I hope to have it long with no problems, which I'm sure I won't.