[Filter:Positive Posts] Able's post body matched "((?<=\W)|\b|^)like((?=\W)|\b|$)", board "headphones".

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Able
New Content Contributor

[Filter:Positive Posts] Able's post body matched "((?<=\W)|\b|^)like((?=\W)|\b|$)", board "headphones".

Post Subject: Re: Modern designed headphones

Post Body:

I read all the reviews before buying and I decided to purchase these. I've been looking at other Stereo bluetooth headphones, but like what others have said. On arrival, I unpackaged, put on a full charge and setup on my iPhone. TERRIFIC!!! They look good to me, felt comfortable and have great sound. I to was amazed at the bass these bluetooth headphones have. I can't use earbuds cuz they aggravate me something fierce. I wish they extended just a hair more, but really not a complaint. I set these up on my iPad as well as 2 iphone4's and my Mac. I am surely impressed. They truly are not totally sound blocking from outside noise, but my phones can turn the volume up where it's very acceptable to me. I'm not writing a review for a magazine, just practical use.

Body text "like" matched filter pattern "((?<=\W)|\b|^)like((?=\W)|\b|$)".

Post by User[id=1299,login=Able] has message uid 5677.

Link to post: Re: Modern designed headphones